For more information about any of the programs listed below, contact us at 970.256.4662 or email@example.com.
Some of our more popular ongoing programs include:
- "Writers in the Schools," funded by the Grand Junction Commission on Arts & Culture, providing residencies, events, and anthologies; check out our latest blog posts here and here.
- "Voices of the Grand Valley," volunteers teaching writing to groups such as those at Catholic Outreach, Latimer House, the Veterans' Hospital, juveniles in detention, and the elderly
- "Poetry in the Air," daily KAFM broadcasts
- Readings and workshops with award-winning writers, often free and open to all
- A biennial regional writers' conference funded by the Grand Junction Commission on Arts & Culture.
- Writers' salons, community discussions with new voices to stimulate critical thinking
- Formal, accredited classes in fiction, poetry, and nonfiction, with access through scholarships
- Online information exchange of area literary events, resources, and book clubs (check out our Blog/Latest Info page)
- "Poetry in the Streets," funded by the Grand Junction Arts Commission, supported by the DDA, downtown restaurants, and Grand Valley Transit, reaching 880,000 annual bus riders, Main Street's annual 200,000 pedestrians and 6,000 restaurant patrons; check out our latest blog post here
Writers in the Schools student anthology.